All products purchased in THE COMPANY may be returned and refunded, provided the CUSTUMER informs THE COMPANY its intention to return the purchased product/s within a maximum period of up to 48 hours from the date of delivery and that the other conditions set forth in this paragraph are fulfilled.
THE COMPANY only accepts returns that meet the following requirements:
1. The product must be in the same condition it was delivered and must retain their original packaging and labeling.
2. The shipment must be made using the same box that has been received to protect the product. In the event that can not be done with the box with which it was delivered, the CUSTOMER must return it in a protective case in order that the product reaches the warehouse of THE COMPANY with the maximum guarantees possible.
3. A copy of the delivery note inside the package, which also returned products be marked and the reason for the return must be included.
In order to facilitate CUSTOMERS the return process and to make proper monitoring of it, THE COMPANY sets as the only return procedure the one established by THE COMPANY. If the reason for the return is attributable to THE COMPANY (the product is defective, is not what you had requested, etc.), the amount of the refund will be refunded. If the reason is another (products are served correctly but are not to your liking), the cost of the return costs are borne by the customer.
To proceed with a refund, follow these steps:
1. Report before 48 hours of receipt that you want to return the product. The information may be made via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the customer form.
2. THE COMPANY will inform the CUSTOMERS of the address to which have to send the product.
3. The CUSTOMER must send through a courier company of his/her choice. The return must be paid by the CUSTOMER.
4. Inform THE COMPANY about the courier company used, date and time of the return.
5. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
“Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”