You have no items in your shopping cart.
Frequently asked questions related to Factories. These questions and answers will provide assistance for factories that plan on having their products uploaded to Koloxo.com;
You can submit a request on the Koloxo.com website by filling out a form with the required information.If accepted, we will send out a contract that must be signed and stamped which grants us authorization of the use of images and products. Alternatively, Koloxo.com is constantly on the lookout for new factories and we may contact you.
Yes, Koloxo carries out various marketing campaigns. This is to help and provide benefits to factories, as well as help products be acknowledged globally through advertisements, etc.
The factory has complete control over their selling prices and have the flexibility to modify them.
Factories pay absolutely nothing. All of the logistics on collecting the product(s) from the factory is organized and managed by Koloxo.
The payment is made once the order has been made with the factory.
If the product is faulty or contains defects, it is possible to be returned within 48 hours.
The contract is signed by Factory to Client S.L, situated at C/Girona s/n, Pol. Industrial l’Empalme, Llorenç del Penedés, 43712, Tarragona, Spain.
It is not necessary for the factory to make products available exclusively through Koloxo however, they have the option to do so.
Yes, factories have the option to hide their products from specific countries. This can be noted on the “Product Template” which is supplied to factories after submitting their request.
Yes, the factory may provide mandatory images as well as authorization to use the images on the website. Images must be a high resolution “.JPG” format and preferably with a white background.
Users can create a Koloxo.com account by selecting “Create Account”. From there, they must input their name, surname, email and a strong password. For logging in, customers can simply click the “Log In” link in the top right corner of the website where they will be prompted to input their credentials.
Koloxo.com’s website layout is meant to be user-friendly, providing easy-to-see links and images throughout. Making it easy for users and customers to browse the website without any difficulties.
Yes, all products come straight from the factories of their country of origin to guarantee their authenticity.
A product origin is the country where the product is manufactured. Koloxo.com works directly with factories so that all products are directly from the manufacturer.
If a customer orders a product that is out of stock (for reasons such as the site not being updated or the product is no longer being provided), they can choose to have the product replaced with a similar product.
Koloxo’s central office is located in Oman.
- Yes, Koloxo.com’s Logistics Hubs consolidate your order into one shipment.
- Yes, however some products are not available in certain countries specified by the manufacturer.
- Shipments normally arrive within 3 – 4 days the moment the arrangement with the courier has been made. Please note that shipments may take longer depending on the location, product in question and size, up to a maximum of 15 days.
- You can view a full list of shipping countries on our Shipping page.
- We will provide the name of the courier service and a tracking number via SMS or email for your shipment once it leaves our Logistic Hub.
- Delivery costs take into account various factors such as destination, size and weight of the shipment and its contents. Depending on the courier we use, which depends on your location and the origin of the manufacturer. With the factors taken into account, a delivery cost is calculated which is reflected on the total of the invoice. Day to day we are improving the number of local and international couriers in order to obtain a more precise rate that appeal more to the customer.
- Your shipment is coming directly from the factory through our logistics system.
- The final cost of your order is shown before you check out on koloxo.com. There are no added costs at the time of delivery.
- You are able to change the shipping address after you confirm your shipment. However, you only have 1 – 2 days to do so. If you want to change your shipping address and the shipment is already in transit, you must contact the courier your shipment is being delivered with and request to change the address.
- Products that are to be returned due to defects or damage may be returned within 48 hours (2 days) of receiving the delivery. Please note that some products may be excluded from returns under certain circumstances. For more information, visit our Shipping, Refund and Payment Policies page.
For more information, you can view our Investors Frequently Asked Questions here: https://koloxohome.com/investor/